IPA4SME Privacy Statement
The following topics are covered in this Privacy Statement:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
1. What data do we collect?
IPA4SME only collects data when you request a support service. The IPA4SME application form collects the following data:
Personal Identification Information:
- Email address
Company Identification Information:
- Company Name
- VAT Number
- Year of Incorporation
- City and Country of Registration
- Number of Employees
- Annual turnover
- R&D Intensity
- Export Intensity
- PIC Number
- Participant Portal project reference number
- Evaluation Summary Report and Score
- Seal of Excellence
Financial Identification Information:
- Financial ID Form
2. How do we collect your data?
As a user of the IPA4SME electronic submission system (EMS) you directly provide IPA4SME with all of the data we collect. We collect data at 3 different times during the support service application process:
• Personal identification information is collected when you register with EMS
• Company identification information is collected when you submit an application
• Financial identification information is collected before we provide you with your corresponding reimbursement for awarded support services.
3. How do we use your data?
IPA4SME collects your data so that we can:
- Process your support service applications
- Deliver your financial reimbursement for awarded support services
In order to provide you with the support services we will share the Company Identification Information you provide with EASME. We do this in order to ensure that the support service award process is fair.
4. How do we store your data?
IPA4SME securely stores your data at the Coordination Centre’s headquarters in Getxo, Spain.
5. What are your data protection rights?
IPA4SME would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request IPA4SME for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that IPA4SME correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IPA4SME to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that IPA4SME erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that IPA4SME restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to IPA4SME’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that IPA4SME transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +34 944 80 41 38
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit the IPA4SME website and the electronic submission system (EMS, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
7. Privacy policies of other websites
Telephone: +34 944 80 41 38
If necessary, complaints can be addressed to your National Data Protection Authority. A list of EU Data Protection Board members can be found here.