Applying for financial reimbursement of IP protection services and the expert support covered by IPA4SME is a simple and straight forward process. During the application process, you will be requested to provide specific financial information. Therefore we would recommend to ask the support of your financial department to fill in the application.
Accept the conditions of participation and click ‘Submit’. The expected timing for the results of the application is a maximum of 10 days from the closure of the Cut off.
- Firstly, access the IPA4SME Electronic Submission System welcome page by clicking on ‘Apply’ at the bottom of this page and complete the registration process.
- Please consider that during the application process you will be also requested the following information:
- Once you have completed the registration process you will need to log into the Electronic Submission System, select an active Cut-off-date from the Call List, fill out the application form, and upload the SME Instrument proposal documents:
- Seal of Excellence Certificate
- Evaluation Summary Report (ESR)
- Accept the conditions of participation and click ‘Submit’. The expected timing for the results of the application is a maximum of 10 days from the closure of the Cut off.
NOTE: Please consider that it has been established that each granted co-financing Services will be for a unique European patent application process. In other words, if a company has several patent applications processes in the pipeline, they may then submit several IPA4SME applications (in the same cut-off date or in future ones).
The whole process, from registration to submission, should not take more than 20 minutes.